▲ hollow-definition.blogspot.com
Profile Tagboard Linkage Archives Type random stuff here, put a hidden message to scare off rippers. (:<
I like to smell things.


Click on the Ad and I swear I'll be good.
Oh and the poll's retarded so don't bother doing it.





► / Tuesday, December 07, 2010 @ 2:08 AM
Scene Kids.



Soooo heaps of stuff happened since the last time I blogged. Yea, that's it. I have time to blog now, so, uh .. I'll blog.

OKAY I ADMIT that I'm actually killing time now because I'm sending Isabel my portfolio online and it's taking forever to send. Stupid file sharing program, I need you to send her my jpegs so that she can magically combine them into PDFs man. And you know what, forever's a really long time. >':

Let's start with today. Today sucked.

I spent my previous night spazzing (in a bad way) over Bongo, which is like the animation feature for our Rhino 3D model software. Don't ask but I really felt like breaking down because I never anticipated for it to take that long to finish rendering! And in the end, I still managed to submit everything, and only a 7 second video instead of the required 30 seconds.

Three words Erik, I'm sorry but FUCK THIS SHIT. I swear I could totally break down and cry and beg him to give me one more day to submit but no .. I didn't know how to break down. So I didn't!!! Gah I could've totally pulled it off omm so momentarily depressed now IF ONLY I KNEW HOW. My interpretation of breaking down's more of like faking a heart attack or something, but who am I kidding? I just like faking heart attacks, it's cool. Hahahahaha.

Don't judge but I'm currently listening to a song my friend shared on Facebook. It's called 'Down To Earth' by Justin Bieber and it's actually about his parents splitting up. If you ask me I think this song is really touching, much better than his other 'love' songs. You know what, he and Bruno Mars can like totally live in the same house and get along just fine, ... or something. Haha.

So yesterday yesterday yesterday, I think, we had our kinetic mobile submission! And I spent the previous day and night sourcing for materials outside, BY MYSELF. >':

Then I spent practically my whole night making my mobile and I swear I could've just died on the floor painting it. Totally forgot how much I hated painting.



This is one of my 5 photos for my 3D-modelled kinetic mobile. Yes, I literally made everything from scratch. *twists*

And yea, this was my end product. Inspired by a double-helix DNA strand! 8D

Uhm, so I kind of was painting my kinetic mobile right, and I painted on my knee as well and guess what, it looked like I fell. (illustrated above)


So I tricked most of my classmates into thinking that Amirah's breasts impaled me to my fall. SO HAHAHAHA. And Ella gave me a plaster, A+ for not observing well enough? Vivian figured it out first though! LOL wow. But you know what? In their defense, it looks pretty real!! Can't believe that I painted that unintentionally. :O



In other news, this happened.





See, told you I was ghetto. *whips hair*




These were from some random Thursday when my whole class had our Checkered Day. Cool stuff. :D







And these photos were from a random Tuesday that we went to LaSelle together! For a Tom Dixon talk thing. Really cool place, much better in SP. Sigh, why can't I be in such an Arts school instead of one that has merely a Design School? Life is hard.



And our studio project about redesigning the student learning system is over! FINALLY. My group OOP (Out Of Point) definitely gave me a fair share of heartaches, drama and a little bit of heated tension but all in all I think we prevailed and Wendy, together with the rest of the lecturers seemed to like it so I foresee an 'A'. Plus I was one of the 3 who represented my group of 7 to present so all is good. (Y)

So happy it's finally over but sad at the same time. I'm totally going to miss the times we spent together, the nights we spent shouting at each other, trying to make the other give in and accept our idea (coughPJcough), the times we bitched, and oh also the time we spent at the photostudio together! Had a blast.


An example of the digression that we faced there LOL. There's more! But I'm too lazy to upload the rest. Never liked Blogger's uploading system. The rest are in my Facebook if you wna take a look. (:

I made this. So yea, just remember that I made it hahahahaha. It's a pamphlet!



And I could've sworn I looked like some extremely emo scene kid that day, and this explains the first picture above hehehehehehehhehe suicidal is my middle name.


Oh and before this all started, we actually kicked off the entire term's studio project with a workshop conducted by IDEO's very own, Sue Tan! She's awesome!!! I really like her.








Expect more shorter posts in the near future, I think it's better this way. :D

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________