▲ hollow-definition.blogspot.com
Profile Tagboard Linkage Archives Type random stuff here, put a hidden message to scare off rippers. (:<
I like to smell things.


Click on the Ad and I swear I'll be good.
Oh and the poll's retarded so don't bother doing it.





► / Friday, December 31, 2010 @ 5:05 PM
Doomed.



I'm currently at Benedict's and I was so bored of waiting for the Countdown show to start that I actually blogged hahahaha.
Okay that wasn't really funny but yea just felt like typing that.

In other news, my cousin celebrated her wedding at Fort Canning and despite the endless amount of stairs there, the place was amazing!




Limo of some sort?! Haha.



The Groom.


The guy with the yellow wristband was supposedly Fandi Ahmad but I have no idea how he looks like so I just took this in case! Just because people wanted to take photos w him and stuff. And I was like asking my mum 'Who's Fandi Ahmad?' Hahahahaha.

The chefs there actually handed us lamb chops, some sort of beef and salmon! The food was really good but really hard to get cos the queue stretched till the moon.








So that was basically it. Throughout the whole night, I felt kind of awkward because I'm quite hostile to most of my relatives and my attire didn't make me feel any better. I felt really restricted in my ethnic costume and seeing my other cousins wearing tuxedos and extravagant clothes, it really took its toll on me. I'd really like to wear something that actually screams out me and be the guy who'd stand out, with my handmade rings, headband, mismatched shoes and whatnot. :(

Speaking of rings, YES WORLD, I finally found my 50 cent coin ring! Fuck yeah!





And yea, I went to Clementi Wood's Sakura last week with my designmates and I had a good time! The food was to die for and Gene went on a rampage and planned out what we should eat first and stuff. LOL he was quite scary frankly, and once he was really full, he actually instructed Ella and me to help get some desert for him haha. Epic.

AND VIV GOT TO EAT FOR FREE. That fiend. Well I guess she kind of deserved it, since she just had a really tiring afternoon with Sean. I bet Sean did her good. *winks*





I chanced upon the above picture and I just had to share it w you guys! It was Zakk's birthday that day. Stay a whore always, baby. (Y)




And I freakin' miss my 'family' above) ever since school closed for the holidays (okay fine maybe not all of them). Thank God school's reopening this coming Monday!!! I can finally meet up with my friends and chill or something. At the same time I dread it because it'd mean facing the music for us kids who still haven't secured our ITP. >':

In other words, I got theoretically rejected by over 40 design agencies and companies. So doomed. However, only one of them actually emailed me back, w relatively pleasant news but I didn't seem to be able to fit their requirements. So they had to let me go. Sigh, if only I could do web design. *wipes tear*


A Christmas card thing I made several days ago. :D



I know you can't really see but that's supposed to me Ly and Amni back in sec 1, I think. Hahaha.


This was taken 2 days ago at Ly's house! Crashed with F.MC to celebrate Ly's and Kamarul's 3 year anniversary and I'm truly happy for them. :D Thaqif was so adorable hahaha he kept playing w me! And his cheeks were just so nice to pinch LOL.


So that's basically it for this post. Just a quick update though, I've been meaning to just talk about current affairs instead of just talking about what I've been doing and stuff because personally, I prefer giving my own opinions on stuff and I realize I'm repeating a lot of words in just one sentence and I keep saying 'and' and 'stuff' gah I'm so annoying.

Fucking hell, I just realized I still have a really stupid GEMS essay to write about an experience between me and a salesperson and I have no clue what to say. Maybe I should start on it tomorrow or something, and to make it more interesting, maybe I could say that the salesperson had a really nice ear. Uh.

Okay me and Ben just sang and danced to Glee's version of 'Forget You' HAHAHAHAHA EPIC. And oh my muffins, yes GLEE WHEN ARE YOU GETTING FUCKING RELEASED?! I want to watch you! !@#$%^%#@!#$%

No Ordinary Family and Desperate Housewives too! :(

Ah well time to go now. Leaving you guys with an outtake of our video project! Enjoy and HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE EVERYONE! Oh and I'm dancing for Chingay this year, just sayin'. :D




__________________________________________________________________________________________________________